Ingenico (former Ogone) iDeal plugin for nopCommerce
Igenico is a leading global digital payment service provider, Ingenico Payment Services provides a seamless response to the complexity of payments, whatever the channel: online, mobile and point-of-sale. Offering innovative e-commerce, multi-channel, financial, and marketing solutions, it helps merchants to manage, collect and secure their payments, prevent fraud and increase their revenues through higher conversions. Ingenico Payment Services is part of the Ingenico Group, the global leader in seamless payment.
Process secure payments using iDeal with Ingenico (previous Ogone). When an order is placed, the customer chooses their bank and is taken to iDeal to make a secure payment via Ingenico. The actual payment then takes place in the familiar surroundings of the website of the bank so that buyer and seller are assured of a secure, transparent transaction with no hidden costs.
Because iDEAL handles the payment processing for you, no SSL certificate is required on your site, and you don’t have to worry about PCI compliance. iDEAL works directly with ten large banks in the Netherlands: ING, ABN AMRO, Rabobank, SNS Bank, Regions Bank, Friesland Bank, Triodos, ASN Bank, Van Lanschot, and Knab to provide inexpensive, secure payment processing.
- Real time iDeal status
- Razor files are open to modifications
- Rich user interface
- Inline bank selection
- Plug and play
- Option to add additional payment fee
- Support shipping, gift card and coupon code
- Support checkout attributes
- Support payment description
- PCI DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
How it works
When the order is paid you get a automatic email with the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plug-ins folder, in it...
- Copy the subfolder of the correct version from nopCommerce into the Plug-in folder of nopCommerce
- restart the nopCommerce application, or
- login in as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plug-ins > click the button
- "Reload list of Plug-ins"
- After the list reloads, scroll down to the line with the new plug-in name, and click the "Install" link.
- After the page reloads, you should see the "Configure" link in the plug-in line (if it has configuration)
- Follow the additional instructions on the configuration page of the plug-in
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades
|Guаrаnteed respоnse time||24 hours (1 business day)|
|Languages||English or Dutch|