Ingenico (former Ogone) AfterPay plugin for nopCommerce
Igenico is a leading global digital payment service provider, Ingenico Payment Services provides a seamless response to the complexity of payments, whatever the channel: online, mobile and point-of-sale. Offering innovative e-commerce, multi-channel, financial, and marketing solutions, it helps merchants to manage, collect and secure their payments, prevent fraud and increase their revenues through higher conversions. Ingenico Payment Services is part of the Ingenico Group, the global leader in seamless payment.
Process secure payments using AfterPay with Ingenico (previous Ogone)
- Razor files are open to modifications
- Rich user interface
- Plug and play
- Option to add additional payment fee
- Support shipping, gift card and coupon code
- Support checkout attributes
- Support payment description
- PCI DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
How it works
When the order is paid you get a automatic email with the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plug-ins folder, in it...
- Copy the subfolder of the correct version from nopCommerce into the Plug-in folder of nopCommerce
- restart the nopCommerce application, or
- login in as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plug-ins > click the button
- "Reload list of Plug-ins"
- After the list reloads, scroll down to the line with the new plug-in name, and click the "Install" link.
- After the page reloads, you should see the "Configure" link in the plug-in line (if it has configuration)
- Follow the additional instructions on the configuration page of the plug-in
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades
|Guаrаnteed respоnse time||24 hours (1 business day)|
|Languages||English or Dutch|