Highlight features and changes:
- Compliance with the latest PCI DSS 3.2 requirements. Password attempt failure lock-out support (configurable). Do not allow customers to submit one of previously used password (configurable). Passwords must be forced to change at least once every 90 days (configurable).
- Bundled products (attributes associated to other products). Option to allow customer to enter quantity.
- Boolean logic support for discount requirements (“AND” or “OR” or groups of requirements).
- Delay usage of reward points. A store owner can specify period of time after which points will be activated.
- Using multiple discount coupon codes.
- Tier prices start and end dates (hence removed “special prices” product properties).
- Allowing to reply to product reviews (for store owners and vendors).
- Support conditions for message templates (for example, now you can hide shipping address in emails if products are not shippable).
- Configuring custom order number by store owners. For example, add some prefix or date.
- Attaching files when submitting return requests (scans, additional documents, etc).
- Managing an access to plugins per customer role (ACL) by store owners.
- Specifying a product availability range (will be displayed instead of general “out of stock” message).
- Track stock changes of products.
Want to know more about this release, please checkout the official notes.
If you have any questions about creating your webshop with nopCommerce or upgrading your nopCommerce installation, please feel free to contact us.
Amoxicillin Gonorrhea https://oscialipop.com - Cialis <a href=https://oscialipop.com>generic cialis online pharmacy</a> Lnerla https://oscialipop.com - Cialis Buy Levothyroxine 50 Mcg Uk