nopCommerce 3.30 includes a number of new features and enhancements that will benefit users and developers alike along with a large number of bug fixes.
Highlight features and changes:
- Now the default theme is responsive out of the box. This option can be disabled in admin area.
- Significant performance optimization.
- Admin area user interface. Moved from outdated Telerik MVC Extensions to KendoUI.
- Search engine optimization. ID-less topic URL pages.
- Added an option to automatically give customers a role if they purchase a specific product (when order is paid). It can be used for paid membership.
- Allow a store owner to create custom customer attributes (similar to product and checkout ones).
Want to know more about this release, please checkout the official release notes.
If you have any questions about creating your webshop with nopCommerce or upgrading your nopCommerce installation, please feel free to contact us.