This plugin will generate a special XML sitemap which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your blog. With such a sitemap, it's much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of nopCommerce generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create new content (product, category, new item etc).
- Supports over 50000 URL's and 10MB file size
- Suports XSLT markup
- Multi language support
- Multistore support
- fully integrated into nopCommerce
- Rich user interface
- Plug and play
How it works
When the order is paid you get a automatic email with the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plug-ins folder, in it...
- Copy the subfolder of the correct version from nopCommerce into the Plug-in folder of nopCommerce
- restart the nopCommerce application, or
- login in as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plug-ins > click the button
- "Reload list of Plug-ins"
- After the list reloads, scroll down to the line with the new plug-in name, and click the "Install" link.
- After the page reloads, you should see the "Configure" link in the plug-in line (if it has configuration)
- Follow the additional instructions on the configuration page of the plug-in
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades
|Guаrаnteed respоnse time||24 hours (1 business day)|
|Languages||English or Dutch|