Two factor authentication plug-in for nopCommerce
Protect your store from key loggers, connection sniffing, unprotected wifi connections, and other threats.
Old price: $31.61
Secure login into your nopCommerce backend
With our Two Factor Authentication plug-in you will need to enter a time-based passcode when logging into nopCommerce. This passcode changes every 30 seconds, so even if someone knows your password, they will not be able to login to your backend.
Why to get secured with Two Factor Authentication?
The nopCommerce administrator login of your site is a very crucial barrier to the hackers. It is on this wall that they all try their might to create a thaw and slip into the site backend creating havoc in your life.
The Two Factor Authentication plug-in adds an extra layer of security to the nopCommerce sites. Mostly people have only a single security layer, their passwords restrict the access to the Admin panel or the back end of the sites. But, sadly enough passwords can be cracked quite easily leading to disastrous results. With Two factor Authentication installed at your end even if a guy hacks through the above shown password check he will still be needing access to your mobile phone to get through his evil intentions.
As every time anyone enters your username and password (in case) to login, instantly a new page pop up and ask for a verification code. This unique Time-based One-Time Password will be generated only on your cellphone, using the Google Authenticator App. So, this new layer will add up to the strength of the security at your end. Any app that supports the Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) algorithm can be used to generate the security token for you.
- Rich user interface
- Secure login into your nopCommerce backend
- Secure against advanced connection sniffing
- Flexibility in authentication requirements
- Plug and play
- Supports multi store environment
How it works
When the order is paid you get a automatic email with the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plug-ins folder, in it...
- Copy the subfolder of the correct version from nopCommerce into the Plug-in folder of nopCommerce
- restart the nopCommerce application, or
- login in as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plug-ins > click the button
- "Reload list of Plug-ins"
- After the list reloads, scroll down to the line with the new plug-in name, and click the "Install" link.
- After the page reloads, you should see the "Configure" link in the plug-in line (if it has configuration)
- Follow the additional instructions on the configuration page of the plug-in
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades
|Guаrаnteed respоnse time||24 hours (1 business day)|
|Languages||English or Dutch|