Gmail plug-in for nopCommerce
nopCommerce by default will sent emails using SMTP setting. This can be a problem when you use Gmail (private or Google business). The problem with this approach is tracking, there are no send messages in the outbox (sent items) and in some situations you need to keep track of messages that was send.
Now you can control all this by this plug-in.
Enclosed is an installation package which replaces the built-in email sender with a Gmail email sender.
How it works
When the order is paid you get a automatic email with the plug-in.
- Download the plug-in
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- In your nopCommerce web folder, you will see a Plug-ins folder, in it...
- Copy the subfolder of the correct version from nopCommerce into the Plug-in folder of nopCommerce
- restart the nopCommerce application, or
- login in as Administrator, goto Administration > Configuration > Plug-ins > click the button
- "Reload list of Plug-ins"
- After the list reloads, scroll down to the line with the new plug-in name, and click the "Install" link.
- After the page reloads, you should see the "Configure" link in the plug-in line (if it has configuration)
- Follow the additional instructions on the configuration page of the plug-in
Your license entitles you to lifetime support and upgrades
|Guаrаnteed respоnse time
||24 hours (1 business day)
||English or Dutch